Counseling Staff provides counseling to all currently enrolled students. EACC honors the value and dignity of each individual; therefore, counseling is provided to help each student realize his or her full potential. Counselors can assist students in selecting courses of study, determine transfer ability of courses, career planning, gaining independence and confronting problems in daily living.
Assistance is provided in the following areas:
- Career counseling to explore possible career directions, occupational information, and self-appraisal of interest, personality, and abilities.
- Academic advisement to develop and clarify educational plans and make appropriate course choices.
- Confidential counseling sessions to assist students in managing the academic environment and dealing with issues which can hinder their academic progress.
TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering over 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance use issues. TAO Includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools all aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
- In your browser window, navigate to https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and your school email address
- Create a Password (Ignore if you use SSO with TAO)
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank.
- Click Sign Me Up
- Check your email. You will be sent a Welcome to TAO email with a confirmation link which you must click on to sign in