Skip to Main Content


How to Apply for Financial Aid

How to Apply for Financial Aid

1. To apply for financial aid, you MUST create an FSA ID. Be sure to use an accessible email address, one you are able and willing to check regularly.

2. Once you have created an FSA ID, fill out a FAFSA: (
Enter your FSA ID to login.
EACC School Code--012260

**For Arkansas Residents-go to and fill out the YOUNIVERSAL application for state grants and scholarships. This is the website for all state grants (GO Grant, WIG, etc.) and the lottery funded scholarship (Academic Challenge). You will need to create an account when you finish searching for aid. If you already have an account with ADHE, please check your account on a regular basis. This website will be used by the state to communicate with you regarding any state aid.

3. There is a scholarship link on our website that lists all of EACC’s scholarships. You can read through the requirements for each to see which ones you are eligible to apply for. You can print applications for the ones that you wish to apply for. Make sure you turn them in to the correct department (listed on each application). Pay close attention to the application deadlines!

4. EACC Financial Aid office sends all important information via email, so read and respond to your personal and EACC email regularly. You will be assigned an EACC email address (last name & last four digits of our ID

5. Access NetPartner to complete the EACC online financial aid application, monitor the status of your financial aid application, view a list of documents that have been received and those that are still outstanding, review and accept your financial aid awards. Use your Social Security Number and choose "First Time User" to create your Password. If you have technical difficulty accessing the NetPartner site, please contact the Financial Aid Office at or (870) 633-4480 ext. 302 or 224.

6. You may be required to complete an IVF (Institutional Verification Form) and provide a copy of your 2021 IRS Tax Return Transcript and your 2021 W-2 forms (and your parent's if you are a dependent student). You will receive an email telling you if you need to provide these documents.

Note: If you have questions about your FAFSA, help is available online at or by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4- FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).

East Arkansas Community College

Social Media Hub