East Arkansas Community College has announced the dates and times of Regular Registration for the Fall Semester 2016. Classes will begin on Monday, August 22. Early Registration is currently in session.
Regular Advising and Registration on campus is August 15-19 (8/15-8/18 from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and 8/19 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). Late Registration is August 22-26 (8/22-8/25 from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and 8/26 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) for on campus classes and August 22-September 2 for online classes. Students are encouraged to register as early as possible to ensure class placement.
Special ‘One Stop’ registration days will be held on Wednesday, August 17 and Thursday, August 18. This event will be held from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the Hodges Student Services Complex on the Forrest City campus. The “One-Stop” Registration Day allows students to finish the admissions process, meet with an advisor, take Placement Testing and register for classes all in one location. Students will be assisted with financial aid and other scholarship opportunities.
First-time entering students are required to attend New Student Orientation on August 9 in the EACC Lecture Hall. Continuing students may make appointments to meet with their advisors during regular office hours.
Students must submit:
- A completed "Application for Admission" form. This can be accessed on the EACC website at www.eacc.edu or by filling out a form in the Hodges Student Services Complex on campus.
- High school, GED, or college transcripts. A high school or GED transcript is required for those students with no previous college experience. Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR). According to Arkansas state law, incoming freshman and foreign-born students must provide proof of two doses of MMR immunization. All other full-time students must provide proof of one dose of MMR immunization. Students born on or after January 1, 1957 are exempt from these requirements. For other exemptions and recommendations, click HERE. EACC recommends current immunizations for all students. Immunization records may be obtained from the Health Department or from the student's high school or family physician.
- Placement test scores. Students who have not taken previous college classes in Math and English/Reading must provide an American College Testing (ACT) student profile report or Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer (ACCUPLACER) evaluation scores. The ACCUPLACER test is offered at no cost on the EACC campus.
- Financial arrangements must be made with the EACC Business Office before registration is completed. Students who register late will be charged an additional fee.
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 870-633-4480 ext. 300 or toll-free at 877-797-EACC.