- Maintenance Specialist/Custodial Supervisor
- Diesel Instructor
- EACC Part-Time Faculty (Welding)
- Assistant Registrar
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Director/Faculty
- Accountant II
- Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/faculty
- Part Time English Faculty
For more information contact Yvonne Franklin
Human ResourcesThe Office of Human Resources is located in the Business Office Building on the South Side of campus.
The Office of Human Resources performs the following services:
- Publicizes employment openings, receiving applications, maintaining records on applicants for all professional and classified positions.
- Maintains personnel records and leave system for all employees.
- Conducts new employee orientation for fringe benefits coverage to include enrollment, explaining benefits, and providing follow-up and transmitting that information to payroll.
East Arkansas Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and administers its educational and employment programs in conformance with federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination based upon sex, sexual orientation, race, age, disability and Vietnam Era Veterans' status.