Admissions & Registration

Graduation Rates

In accordance with federal guidelines under the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990, East Arkansas Community College provides the following graduation rate information on first-time, full-time, degree-seeking (cohort) students who began in the fall of 2008 and completed degrees or certificates by August 31, 2011.

Fall 2009 Cohort

Completers

Still
Enrolled

4 Year Avg. Transferred out

4 Year Avg.
Completion Rate

293

18%

12%

13%

16%

 

Note:  The group of students being reported to comply with federal students right-to-know regulations made up only 17% of the total Fall 2008 semester enrollment at East Arkansas Community College.  These rates do not represent the success rates for the other 83% of students who attended EACC in Fall, 2008.  They do not include any of the students who enrolled full-time but had previous college experience, or who took courses only to improve job or academic skills.  These rates also do not take into account students who started full-time but later enrolled part-time because of work or family commitments, nor do they recognize that community college students often take a semester or more off from school because of other demands.  Lastly, these rates do not take into account the students who have completed programs or transferred since August 31, 2011.

 

Back to Admissions

East Arkansas Community College
1700 Newcastle Road
Forrest City, AR 72335
Phone - (870) 633-4480 FAX - (870) 633-7222

Copyright 1998 - 2012 East Arkansas Community College unless other credit explicitly given