Registration for Classes
East Arkansas Community College offers degree and certificate classes during the fall, spring, and two short summer sessions. The registration dates for these terms are listed in the Academic Calendar.
- Complete required admissions procedures.
- Obtain any necessary financial aid approvals.
- Check the schedule of classes for dates and times of registration.
- Complete a Registration Worksheet, available in the counseling center.
- Go to the Counseling Center during the times and dates specified for advising and registration.
- If not approved for financial aid, scholarship, or tuition waiver, pay all tuition and fees. Students with account balances from a prior semester must pay all debts to the College before registering for classes.
Welcome back to East Arkansas Community College, and congratulations on continuing to pursue your educational goals in higher education. College is an excellent opportunity for you to further your education, while at the same time helping you to grow both mentally and socially. We are truly eager to assist you in any way we can and to address any uncertainties or questions you may have concerning your college experience. Again, congratulations on your positive educational choice, and we look forward to seeing you on the East Arkansas Community College campus.
- If you are going to pay for tuition/books with financial aid please go directly to the Financial Aid Office for verification of grants, scholarships, staff waiver, etc. The Financial Aid office will provide you with an "Award Letter" which will confirm your financial aid award package.
- Complete a "Registration Worksheet" for the semester in which you plan to enroll. The "Registration Worksheet" is located at the reception area in the Student Services Complex.
- See an Advisor to select and enroll in classes.
- Complete a Registration Worksheet, available in the counseling center or from your advisor.
- To finalize the registration process and to avoid being purged (dropped) from all of your classes, please see the Cashier Officer (located at the window inside the Student Center) to make payment, or see a financial aid officer for your completed award letter. Please note until this final step is completed. YOU ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED AND WILL BE DROPPED FROM CLASSES.