HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM EACC
A student withdrawing from EACC must complete a withdrawal form. This is used when you are dropping every class and withdrawing from totally from EACC. Students are not considered officially withdrawn until this form has been completed and returned, and financial obligations to the College have been satisfied. To withdraw, complete the following steps:
1. To obtain a withdrawal form, click here or request one from the secretary in the Wynne office.
2. Fill in all the courses you are currently enrolled in.
3. Obtain instructor's signature.
4. Obtain advisor's signature.
5. Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office or the secretary in the Wynne Office to complete the process.
Proper withdrawal will protect the student's academic records by enabling them to receive "W"s in all courses and provide for refund of fees when appropriate. Students considering withdrawal are strongly encouraged to consult with their advisor before doing so. The last date to withdraw from EACC is posted on our Academic Calendar.