Wynne Site



Your transcript is the complete and official record of your academic work. You will be required to furnish it when you transfer to another institution of higher education, when you seek employment, and on many other occasions. The transcript may be issued directly to you or forwarded to the institution to which you are transferring. Transcripts will not be issued if the student has any past due financial obligation to the College.

Request for transcript forms are available in the Wynne office or click here.

To view an unofficial transcript, visit Campus Connect.



Back to EACC Wynne - Helpful Hints



East Arkansas Community College
1700 Newcastle Road
Forrest City, AR 72335
Phone - (870) 633-4480 FAX - (870) 633-7222

Copyright 1998 - 2012 East Arkansas Community College unless other credit explicitly given