EACC FOUNDATION BOARD

EACC FOUNDATION HISTORY

East Arkansas Community College is built on land donated by Betty Jo Hodges given in memory of her late husband. The project was sanctioned by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education in August of 1973. The original foundation was called the Crowley’s Ridge Community College Corporation, which was chartered in 1969. The original directors were William Campbell, Bill Clanton, Bill Irving, Bob Porter and John Mann. Though the corporate entity remained the same, the name was changed in 1976 to East Arkansas Community College Foundation, Inc. The EACC Foundation, Inc. received non-profit, tax-exempt status under 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code in 1983.

Foundation Board

Margy Cannon, Alan  Curtis, Leroy Dangeau, Oral Edwards, Pierre Evans, Jan Haven, Steve Hollowell, Ann Hudson, Charles Jones, Tippe Mc Collum, Dale Morris
Joe Perry, John Stipe, Claudette Walker

 

Ex-Officio Members:
Buddy Billingsley, Chairman-Board of Trustees
Dr. Coy Grace, President-EACC
Niki Jones- Director of Development

EACC FOUNDATION VISION

To enhance resources for the benefit and advancement of East Arkansas Community College; to encourage and assist its students, faculty and staff; and to build community awareness of the purposes of EACC.

EACC FOUNDATION MISSION

To generate support and advocacy for East Arkansas Community College in the communities we serve.

Back To EACC Foundation Home


Niki Jones , Director of Development
Telephone Extension #352
Email: njones@eacc.edu

East Arkansas Community College
1700 Newcastle Road
Forrest City, AR 72335
Phone - (870) 633-4480 FAX - (870) 633-7222

Copyright 1998 - 2012 East Arkansas Community College unless other credit explicitly given