Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S. Degree)
The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree provides the student a degree in a chosen major in technical/occupational areas and is designed for students who plan to enter the work force after completion of program requirements. The Business/Technology Department awards A.A.S. degrees in the following areas:
- Administrative Office Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Criminal Justice
- General Technology with emphasis in Applied Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Drafting and Design, Electronics, Environmental Health and Safety or Diesel Technology.
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology
For additional information on the A.A.S. Degrees, click here to view the catalog.